Yes, you can download Microsoft Office 365 absolutely for free. But catch is, only if you are a student or lecturer and have email ID which ends with EDU, say firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
But wait, even if you don’t have student email address then you can get one for free from here>>
Once you get the student email ID follow following steps to get free Microsoft Office 365.
Step 1: Check your eligibility
– Click Find out if you’re eligible
– Enter your school email address to check your eligibility.
Step 2: Sign Up
– You’ll get an email with a link to sign up.
– Complete the simple signup process.
Step 3: Download & Install
– Sign in with your new account at portal.office.com.
– Click install at bottom.
– In new page, Scroll down and again click on install button.
– A Setup Installer file will be downloaded.
– Click the setup file and follow simple process to install the Office 365.