In last post I mentioned about how to find if someone has blocked you on WhatsApp. Today, lets find out how to unblock yourself. It’s a simple trick that can come handy if you want to reach out to someone to clarify any sort of misunderstandings.
Following steps will unblock you, if someone has blocked you –
- Go to WhatsApp settings
- Click account and then click on delete my account
- Go ahead deleting your account by entering your phone number and delete your account.
- Afterwards, uninstall WhatsApp from your mobile.
- Then, restart your phone.
- Now, again install WhatsApp with same old number.
- Once installed, you’ll get unblocked from all other accounts.
- However, you’ll be removed from all your existing groups. So choose this method sparingly.