Yep, this is a trick question. I know you must be considering different other word docs but no, I am talking what if you don’t have any word doc installed, no Libre, no open office, nothing. You can create doc with notepad sometimes but then the whole format gets changed and the doc looks very ugly.
Well, the Google doc is the life saver then. Just go to Google Drive, create a Google Doc. Now Download that Google Doc as Docx format and you are good to go.
I am sure some people must be still scratching their head, well, the process is elaborated for them, others, check out our other posts.
1. Open https://drive.google.com
2. Click on create new and create whatever you want (I mean whatever options you have there :p )
3. The process is same for MS Word, MS Excel and so and so, so we are just continuing with MS Word. (Just to enlighten you , for MS Word, select document, for MS Excel, create Spreadsheet, for MS PPT select presentation)
4. Now create your doc, write your love story, do whatever you want with your doc
5. Give it a name, you don’t want your document to be untittled.
6. Now click on File, click on download as and select Docx
All set, you are good to go now. Where is the party tonight? 😉