If you’re a new Mac user who just switched from a decade use of Windows then this one will be a good hack for you to learn.
Opening multiple image files on Mac is a common headache among Mac users and we have just the aspirin you need.
1. Open the directory/folder where the image files to be viewed have been stored.
2. Select the photos that you’d like to open in a slideshow. If you want to open all the image files present in the directory, then press: command + A
3. Press control and then click.
4. Select open option.
5. The photos selection made by you are now open to view. To view it as a slideshow, all you have to do is maximize the window.
6. That’s how the slideshow looks like.
Below is a video walk through of the above process.