It might be the most common problem we have come across. Often we find it difficult to make our friends understand our locations or the location of meeting and we end up sharing some stupid map images, scanned images or depend completely upon landmarks and localities. Enough is enough, this can’t be the way.
Ever wondered how would that be if you can share map, location with your friend online, that too you can direct on the map, update the map online and your friend is updated at the same time, will not that be amazing?
Thanks to Google, now we have a solution to share map.
How To Share Map With Your Friend?
- Go to drive.google.com.
- Click on New>>More>>Google My Maps.
- Add a marker where you want to meet.
- You can add direction to this mark.
- You can add multiple layers if you have multiple purpose.
- You can also measure online the actual distance.
- You can also draw line manually to highlight the road if direction isn’t working for you.
- Once you are done, you can share the map with your friend, all you need to do is to share the map with your friend’s email id, you can share this with as many friends as you want, perfect for a hangout.
- You can edit the map online, so change of plan? No problem, just edit this.
Hope this saves some time of yours 🙂
Image Source: deviantart