Do you wish to promote your business in the online space, through smartly framed with classified ads? If yes, then first you need to grab the concept of this type of advertising. And you don’t need to hire anyone or any professional. Just follow our instruction and implement like that.
Online classifieds ad is a kind of advertising service, through which you can promote your business, products, and website. It will help to generate more traffic to your business and increase links to your site. It works in the same manner as advertisements in Newspapers, Magazines etc.
Free classified ad services are available online, through which you can post your ads. For creating ads,however, you need to follow some parameters, to get the best results from them. For example, ads have to be written in a descriptive manner, including Name, Address, Ph Number, Website URL, Price, E-mail address and image(s) of the service or the product being promoted.
Classified ads are great resources for those who are:
- Not getting rank in the organic search results
- Not getting immediate response for their products and services
- Not able to afford promotions in organic listings through Search Engine PPC
- Startups, who want business from all possible sources.
Points you need to follow, before posting your ads:
- To get the best from your classified ads, you need to ensure that the ads’ directories have a high page rank.
- Every directory has its own terms and conditions for accepting or rejecting ads. Before you post the ads, check the guidelines of that directory and create ads according to them.
- Classified ads can be active for 30 days or less, depending upon the terms and conditions of that directory. You need to remember the time limits, and reactivate the ads after that.
The biggest advantage of the ads is that, they are posted immediately and customers can start contacting you immediately. You don’t need to wait for 4-6 months to get organic rankings. However, the main disadvantage of these ads is credibility and price. Most of the customers generally look for cheaper rates and negotiate a lot.