With new and new competitors in the market, have you ever thought what could be the next possible updates for Whatsapp, specialy after being bought by Facebook? What possibly Facebook can do with Whatsapp? Here is what we think can be done (or may be already in progress)
- Video Chat: Since Facebook already has this technology and recently Reliance Jio Chat app introduced video chat, the next possible update for Whatsapp can be Video chat. Just imagine how cool that would be to do video chat with your friends over Whatsapp
- Facebook Whatsapp chat integration: This should be definitely come next. In fact we believe that rather than promoting web.whatsapp.com Facebook should have integrated Whatsapp chat with facebook (something similar what they have done with Skype) so that people can whatsapp easily from facebook chat and vice versa.
- Mobile Payment: Since Whatsapp has become really big and people are still struggling with mobile payment, rather than introducing a new app, Facebook should come up with a solution with Whatsapp and for that they should keep these things on mind
- Unlike Paytm people should also be allowed to withdraw money
- Since Whatsapp is directly link phone number, people should be allowed to send money to any whatsapp account
- The main problem lies in converting virtual money to real money. What if Whatsapp can transfer that money to your bank account directly (may be with a nominal charge)
- Whatsapp should replace Truecaller: Since Whstapp also has the database and number of whatsapp users are far more than truecaller.
Picture Credit : www.business2community.com